Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Quick Shelf Makeover

I love it when I am not looking for anything particular and I find the perfect thing!  It is so much easier that way.

I found this little shelf at, what is becoming one of my most reliable places to find good pieces, my local Salvation Army. 


It didn't take long at all to clean it up, prime it and then paint in this fabulous blue.  I let it dry then sanded and waxed it.  It was so easy to work with.




Since our master "suite" is still in the process of transformation from builder blah to something I am still trying to figure out, I am not sure this is where it will stay.  For now, it is holding towels and other bathroom items. 

Oh and there is my Savannah Sign from way back when. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment