Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Savannah Inspiration

This is the house I fell in love with on our trip.  It isn't the largest home in Savannah by any means, but it is beautiful.


I love it because of its colors.  The RED door is amazing.  Just the perfect shade.
I love the cream with the black shutters and white trim.
 The house attached to it has a red door also, it is just not the same.



I didn't notice the blue on the ceiling on the front porch until after I uploaded the photos.  Isn't it great?!
 I hope there was noone home, because if they were they had to have thought I was crazy.



 
 I would love to see the inside of this home.  I can just imagine it is great!

I did notice the blue on the ceiling of the side porch and so I took this shot.
 Again beautiful!!



Enjoy!

Sharon
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment