Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Savannah Souvenir

My husband and I got to go on a mini vacation.  Since we will be moving into a new house soon (I hope) I am need of some new decor inspiration.
Actually, I am always in "need" of inspiration.

I wanted to go somewhere new and where I knew there would be plenty of beautiful places to see.  I chose Savannah and  I am so glad.  It was great.
I will have my collection of photos posted soon.
As many of you know there are lots of very pretty things to see. 

At The Paris Market, one of my favorite shops, I bought some metal numbers.  "810" for August 2010.  I had envisioned placing them on a piece of salvaged architecture.  Since I wasn't able to find exactly what I wanted and I am too impatient to keep looking this is what I came up with instead.  I love the way it turned out. 

Pulaski Square was the first square we walked through and actually the last one as well.  This quickly became my favorite square. 
It is where I found a door that I just loved.  In my quest to find a new home here in our new city, I have found one that I like but is need of a red door.  I was so happy to see one, more importantly to show my husband how pretty it would be.
   
Check back soon to see how my souvenir was made.

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment: